Sunday 14 December 2014

Artistic Journey ♥♪♥ Robert Fox

Robert Fox is an artist, teacher and social activist. Vision Creates Value, VCV,  is delighted to present his amazing visionary journey! Enjoy ....


'Caravaggio was an Italian painter creating in Rome around 1600. His paintings, which combine a realistic observation of the human state, both physical and emotional, with a dramatic use of lighting, had a formative influence on the Baroque style. He is my all time favourite so I tried to copy his self portrait.' ~ Robert Fox, FB 2014 Nov 21. Recently Cambridge YMCA showcased his paintings.


I painted this and I am proud of it. If anyone wants a Caravaggio copy done by me on their wall, let me know. I will swap it for a car. I call it, "Goldielocks". ~ Robert Fox, FB 2013 Apr 07.




Early Morning in Mexico ~ Robert Fox, FB 2014 Aug 12




My wife went to St. Andrew's from kindergarten to grade 8 minus grade 6 at Tait St. School and I taught at St. Andrew' from 77 to 89. — with Susan Fox. ~ Robert Fox, FB 2014 May 11

Acknowledgement: Robert Fox's Facebook. Accessed 2014. Stay Tuned.... More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment